Yardgames Privacy Statement
Changes to this document may occur as a result of changing international data protection laws, and these changes will be updated and accessible through the Yardgames.co.nz website. Yardgames is a trading name of Morgan Haldane Ltd.
1) Any information you provide will remain available to you to change, delete or amend in any manner.
2) None of your personal or business data will be supplied to any third party for commercial purposes or for any non commercial purposes other than outlined in this document.
3) Morgan Haldane Ltd reserves the right to allow third parties to advertise on Yardgames.co.nz through, for example, banner advertisements.
4) Yardgames does not record any credit card information submitted by customers for the purpose of any purchases. All credit card information is encrypted and paid directly through the secure server of our gateway agent.
5) Customer and supplier information is held on and processed by computers owned by Morgan Haldane Ltd and our hosting company, Eco Imports Pty Ltd.
6) Information retained by Yardgames may be transferred to another company should the ownership of Yardgames be transferred.
7) Information may be shared between businesses within Morgan Haldane Ltd, within the restrictions outlined in the terms and conditions and this privacy statement.
8) Yardgames uses all reasonable methods to protect customers data and access to this data is controlled internally.
9) Yardgames may disclose any information in order to comply with any legislation.
10) Morgan Haldane Ltd does not sell any information to any telemarketing, direct marketing or commercial mass e-mail companies, agents or representatives.
11) This site may contain links to other sites – Yardgames is not responsible for the privacy statements on these other sites.